Webstrian platform offers you two ways to add news articles:
1. Through the left administrative menu with click on "News -> Add new news".
2. Through the element that displays the news articles. To reach this element, open the page with the news articles and move the mouse over the element. From the options bar that will appear, click on the "Add news” link.
In both cases the page for editing the articles will be opened. Here you need to do the following:
- In the "Title" field enter the title of your news article.
- In the "Media" field add a picture (preferably with dimensions 750x400 px) or add a video.
- In the "Content" field enter your text, and edit it with the available tools.
- In the "Tags" field enter keywords for the article. They will be visible to your website visitors in order to help them search for other articles with similar content, i.e. when they click on a keyword (tag), the system will display a list of news with the same keyword (tag). They are also important for your website SEO (the search engine optimization).
- Click on the"Add/remove related news " link if you have already written an article with a similar topic to the article that you are adding. A new window will be opened where you need to select the related articles. Click on the "Close" button and the selected articles will be automatically added as related to the article that you are currently writing.
- If you want the article to appear on the top of your news, then mark the "Featured” check box at the right panel.
- If you want the article to appear in the "Popular news" category, then mark the check box "Popular" at the right administrative panel.
- The short content of the news article is a must and you should write it in the "Short content" field that can be found at the right administrative panel.
- Fill in the remaining fields at the right administrative panel such as: system name, meta description, meta keywords, the category in which you want the article to belong and then click the " Save" button to add the article.