1. Click on the "Add element" link that is placed across the pages of your website while you are in the administrative panel.
2. From the "Add element" window, select the "YouTube" element.
3. This will display a new window "YouTube Video Options". In the text box for the URL, enter the URL of the video posted on YouTube. Additionally, select the size of the video player that will be displayed on the web page (normal, medium or small), and set the alignment for the video (left, central and right).
4. Click on the "OK" button and the video will be placed on the web page, just below the link "Add item" that you clicked earlier.
1. Click on the "Add element" link that can be found across the pages of your website while you are in the administrative panel.
2. From "Add element" window, select the „ Audio player“ element.
3. This will display a new window - "Audio player options". Click on the "Select" button on this window.
4. This will open a new window - "Audio Files", and here you should click on the "My Computer" button placed at the top of this window.
5. This will open a new window where you can browse your computer to select the audio file you want to add. Click on the "Open" button or double click on the audio file.
6. After this you will see your audio file in the "Audio Files" window. Double click on it or click once on the audio file and then on the "OK" button. This will return you at the “Audio player options" window.
7. In the "Title" box enter the title of the audio file. The title will be visible on the web page.
8. From the "Skin" options, select the look for your audio player (dark or light skin / color).
9. From the “Width" options, select the width you want your audio player to have.
10. From the "Horizontal alignment" options select the player alignment: left, central or right.
11. Click on the "OK" button and the audio file will be placed on the web page.