To add google maps on your website and to share your location with your visitors, you should do the following:
1. Click on the "Add element" link on the page on which you want to add the map.
2. From the elements window, select the “Map” element.
3. Next, a new window will be opened with the map settings. From here you can edit the map options or you can define how the map will be displayed on the web page.
4. At the bottom of the window, into the text field for address you can enter your address or your coordinates (longitude, latitude). Press the "Search" button and your location will be marked on the map.
5. In the upper part of the options window you have different settings such as width and height of the map, alignment, type of map etc. Select those options that most suit you and press "OK" to add the map to your web page.